Block Trains / Open Trains
InterRail has been a leading train operator between China and Europe for several years already and added new products and routes to its portfolio especially over the last few years.
Among them, open trains to be loaded with single containers and/or container groups, as well as shipments in special wagons between Russia and Central Asia. In terms of geography, InterRail has initiated, among others, the train connections from China to Latvia, UK, Afghanistan, Central Asia and Russia.
InterRail’s container block trains run several times a week, in eastbound as well as in westbound traffic. In all endeavors, InterRail draws on a decade-long head start in knowhow in rail freight along the Trans-Eurasian land bridge as well as on its well-developed network and the network of the entire TransInvest Group.
Our comprehensive service portfolio from China to Europe and vice versa at a glance:
- Transit transports
- Bilateral transports
- Eastbound / westbound traffics
- Direct shuttle connections between the Polish / Belarusian border and the European antenna stations (Hamburg, Duisburg and Madrid) with several departures per week in both directions
- Connection via the antenna stations to/from Russia, Central Asia, and China
- Pre- and on-carriage between antenna stations and European terminals
- Handling of complete block trains (company trains), container groups, single containers
- Provision of containers
- Company-owned equipment; including 45’ reefer containers for temperature-controlled transports (on request)
- Customs clearance and documentation management
- Terminal handling
- Tracking & tracing
- Pre-carriage up to 1,000 kilometers within China